Annemarie’s Aesthetics in Bath offers a wide range of Soothing and Relaxing Facials including Express, Luxury and Prescription Facials with pampering facial massages.
WHAT CAN RELAXING FACIALS do for you?
Exfoliate and Cleanse Your Skin
INCREASE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE FACIAL MUSCLES
SOOTHING AND HYDRATE YOUR SKIN
RELIEVE STRESS FROM YOUR MIND AND BODY
BENEFITS OF FACIAL MASSAGE
- It is important to drink plenty of water before and after treatment to maintain adequate hydration
- If you have any serious medical conditions, it is wise to consult your GP prior to treatment
- Allow time to relax before having the treatment
- Try to avoid caffeine prior to treatment
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine for 12 hours – massage stimulates blood flow which could increase the effects of alcohol or caffeine
- Relax – don’t do anything strenuous and rest
- Avoid direct sunlight and sun beds for 24 hours after treatment – essential oils can make skin photosensitive and more susceptible to burning
Facial therapy is an ideal way to relax your face muscles. Tight muscles in the face lead to headaches, stress lines and wrinkles, and increase your level of stress.
Relaxing Facials should NOT be used on anyone with the following conditions:
double cleanse, exfoliation & mask
RELAXING PRESCRIPTION FACIAL
double cleanse, exfoliation,
acupressure/ aromatherapy / jade massage & mask
cleanse, exfoliation, massage & 24 carat Gold mask